Website Copy - with Jenn
Make sure your website has sharp, well-written copy: While pictures may be worth 1000 words, your website text provides information and connection with your visitors, and effects your search rankings. (Google recommends using a minimum of 250 words/page for them to index your site properly.) This service will provide you with concise, pithy copy that explains the value of what you do, stays within the attention span of your readers, and clocks in well for your SEO. Up to 5 pages included.
Get to know Jenn!
- Writer for over 15 years
- Biggest project(s): Articles and copy in The Atlantic, Salon, We Work, Genetech, Psychology Today, CNN, NPR, USA Today, Travel + Leisure
- Most favorite project(s): Anywhere I can use my writing, interviewing, social media, editing and creativity skills
- Likes outside of this profession: yoga, meditation, travel, travel, travel
- Life quote: "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better." - Beckett (Basically, never give up!)
What you can expect:
- Copy for up to 5 website pages
- Developed, written, and proofread
- Microsoft Word document
What we need from you:
- Any text, research, or information to be included in the copy.
- Relevant background information on your site and business.
- How long will this take?
- Depending on your needs, writing can take hours to days. No matter what, you will receive your piece on the agreed upon deadline.
- How much copy does this service include?
- Up to 5 pages, no more than 1000 words per page.