Logo Design - with Lane
There's a lot of talk about "brand" and "identity" these days -- Lane will help you skip the noise and create a logo as unique and awesome as you are. Logo development includes visual research, incorporation of your mission statement or motto, and several phases of logo development to execute a memorable graphic representation. Setting you up for success across all media formats, you'll receive your distinct image along with delivery of the specific fonts, colors, and design elements that will make you stand out. Streamline but still have your say: This logo development comes with one design option, one round of revisions at your request, *and* a style guide to help you use your logo in different formats into the future.
Get to know Lane!
- Professional graphic designer for over 10 years
- Biggest project(s): Annual reports are my jam.
- Most favorite project(s): I love designing brand identities — putting a company's heart & soul out into the world.
- Likes outside of design: I like dogs, queso, interior design, hiking, teaching, but mostly dogs.
- Life motto (or a quote you like): "I move things around until they look right." —Milton Glaser
What you can expect:
- One professional logo designed for you
- Round of discussion and feedback
- Final logo design delivered
- High-quality and web-appropriate file formats included (EPS, PDF, PNG, and JPEG)
- Digital brand guide (PDF)
What we need from you:
- A detailed description of what you are expecting or envisioning (i.e. your style preferences).
- If possible, examples of logos or other graphic design styles that you'd like to emulate in this logo
- Your mission statement
- Will my logo work for both print and web?
- Yes, I will provide you with file types that will support both print and web applications.
- What if I already have ideas for what I want the logo to look like?
- That's great! Please let me know so I can interpret and advise. (And remember, using 1 or 2 carefully chosen colors will keep your brand distinct.)
- How many revisions do I get?
- One revision is included with this service.
- Who does the designing?
- Lane Robbins, professional designer.
- Will this design be completely original?
- Yes. This logo will be unique, and made just for you.
- How do I communicate with the designer? And how are my files delivered?
- Through the messaging system on Julia Barry Productions' services site.
- Do I have full rights to my finished design?
- Absolutely. You may use your finished design in whatever ways you like. Julia Barry Productions will only ever show your design as proof of work done.
- Where can I see samples of the designer's work?
- Check out the image(s) above!