Logo Design - with Jessica
There's a lot of talk about "brand" and "identity" these days -- Jessica will help you skip the noise and create a logo as unique and awesome as you are. Logo development includes visual research, incorporation of your mission statement or motto, and several phases of logo development to execute a memorable graphic representation. Setting you up for success across all media formats, you'll receive your distinct image along with delivery of the specific fonts, colors, and design elements that will make you stand out. Be involved: This logo development comes with three design options and two rounds of revisions at your request.
Get to know Jessica!
- Professional graphic designer for over 9 years
- Biggest project(s): The Radio Disney Music Awards
- Most favorite project(s): Infographics for Toyota
- Likes outside of design: Coffee, Ramen, Italian Food, Music, Hiking, Traveling
What you can expect:
- 3 logo "comps" (possible design ideas) delivered, for you to choose from
- Round of discussion and feedback
- Final logo delivered
- High-quality and web-appropriate file formats included (EPS, PDF, PNG, and JPEG)
What we need from you:
- A detailed description of what you are expecting or envisioning (i.e. your style preferences)
- If possible, examples of logos or other graphic design styles that you'd like to emulate in this logo
- Your mission statement
- Will my logo work for both print and web?
- Yes, I will provide you with file types that will support both print and web applications.
- What if I already have ideas for what I want the logo to look like?
- That's great! Please let me know so I can interpret and advise. (And remember, using 1 or 2 carefully chosen colors will keep your brand distinct.)
- How many design ideas do I get to choose from?
- Three unique design options are included with this service.
- How many revisions do I get?
- Two revisions are included with this service.
- Who does the designing?
- Jessica Fry, professional designer and illustrator.
- Will this design be completely original?
- Yes. This logo will be unique, and made just for you.
- How do I communicate with the designer? And how are my files delivered?
- Through the messaging system on Julia Barry Productions' services site.
- Do I have full rights to my finished design?
- Absolutely. You may use your finished design in whatever ways you like. Julia Barry Productions will only ever show your design as proof of work done.
- Where can I see samples of the designer's work?
- Check out the image(s) above!