Logo Design - with Cezar
There's a lot of talk about "brand" and "identity" these days -- Cezar will help you skip the noise and create a logo as unique and awesome as you are. Logo development includes visual research, incorporation of your mission statement or motto, and several phases of logo development to execute a memorable graphic representation. Setting you up for success across all media formats, you'll receive your distinct image along with delivery of the specific fonts, colors, and design elements that will make you stand out. Be involved: This logo development comes with three design options and with two rounds of revisions at your request.
Get to know Cezar!
- Professional graphic designer for over 7 years
- Biggest project(s): Character design for the NY Jets, Event design for the NY Knicks, Logo design for Nintendo and Frederator Studios, Logo design for the last winning band on "La Banda" show on Univison
- Most favorite project(s): One of my favorite brand identity projects is "Ounce Water," an NYC based water company. This is one of my most completed projects all around: I've worked with this client on creating their logo, water bottle labels, website, and ads.
- Likes outside of design: Outside of design I enjoy being physically active (or at least I try to, ha!) by going to the gym, exploring LA and participating as an ambassador for my local running club, "Koreatown Run Club." I also enjoy working on my car from time to time, whether it's mechanical or aesthetics.
- Life motto: I normally rotate quotes that I live by on a monthly basis, ha! My current life motto is, "The more moves you make, the less you have to wait."
What you can expect:
- 3 logo "comps" (possible design ideas) delivered, for you to choose from
- Round of discussion and feedback
- Final logo delivered
- High-quality and web-appropriate file formats included (EPS, PDF, PNG, and JPEG)
What we need from you:
- A detailed description of what you are expecting or envisioning (i.e. your style preferences)
- If possible, examples of logos or other graphic design styles that you'd like to emulate in this logo
- Your mission statement
- Will my logo work for both print and web?
- Yes, I will provide you with file types that will support both print and web applications.
- What if I already have ideas for what I want the logo to look like?
- That's great! Please let me know so I can interpret and advise. (And remember, using 1 or 2 carefully chosen colors will keep your brand distinct.)
- How many design ideas do I get to choose from?
- Three unique design options are included with this service.
- How many revisions do I get?
- Two revisions are included with this service.
- Who does the designing?
- Cezar Arvelo, professional designer and illustrator.
- Will this design be completely original?
- Yes. This logo will be unique, and made just for you.
- How do I communicate with the designer? And how are my files delivered?
- Through the messaging system on Julia Barry Productions' services site.
- Do I have full rights to my finished design?
- Absolutely. You may use your finished design in whatever ways you like. Julia Barry Productions will only ever show your design as proof of work done.
- Where can I see samples of the designer's work?
- Check out the images above!