Infographic Insider - with Lane
Graphics are the most immediate and effective path to the human brain. Drive traffic online with beautiful infographics that engage your audience each month. Infographics distill complex information into an understandable and shareable format, so they're perfect for driving likes, shares, and sales. They can provide statistics and market reports, tell the story of your business, or share expertise which positions you as the guru you are. Worry free: 1 infographic delivered to you every month.
Get to know Lane!
- Professional graphic designer for over 10 years
- Biggest project(s): Annual reports are my jam.
- Most favorite project(s): I love designing brand identities — putting a company's heart & soul out into the world.
- Likes outside of design: I like dogs, queso, interior design, hiking, teaching, but mostly dogs.
- Life motto (or a quote you like): "I move things around until they look right." —Milton Glaser
What you can expect:
- One professionally-designed infographic delivered each month
- High-quality and web-appropriate file formats included (EPS, PDF, PNG, and JPEG)
What we need from you:
- Detailed description of what you'd like this infographic to achieve
- All content (text information, data, stats and/or graphics) to be included
- Complete breakdown of message to be told
- Color scheme, fonts, or other brand information, if you'd like it to match
- f possible, examples of infographics or other graphic design styles that you'd like to emulate in this infographic
- What's the best way to go about starting ideas for an infographic?
- The main foundation of an infographic is what you're trying to teach or sell, such as "How to Recycle."
- How do I decide what goes on my infographic?
- Think of an infographic as a series of facts. The more facts you can provide, the more content your infographic will have.
- What's the design process?
- You'll receive a beautiful, custom infographic every month -- perfect if you're the "get it done" type who's ready to move!
- Who does the designing?
- Lane Robbins, professional designer.
- Will this design be completely original?
- Yes. This infographic will be unique, and made just for you.
- How do I communicate with the designer? And how are my files delivered?
- Through the messaging system on Julia Barry Productions' services site.
- Do I have full rights to my finished design?
- Absolutely. You may use your finished design in whatever ways you like. Julia Barry Productions will only ever show your design as proof of work done.
- Where can I see samples of the designer's work?
- Check out the portfolio above!