Infographic Insider - with Jessica
Graphics are the most immediate and effective path to the human brain. Drive traffic online with beautiful infographics that engage your audience each month. Infographics distill complex information into an understandable and shareable format, so they're perfect for driving likes, shares, and sales. They can provide statistics and market reports, tell the story of your business, or share expertise which positions you as the guru you are. If you're feeling a little hands-on, this one's for you: This monthly infographic with 5-9 data points comes with a round of revisions at your request.
Get to know Jessica!
- Professional graphic designer for over 9 years
- Biggest project(s): The Radio Disney Music Awards
- Most favorite project(s): Infographics for Toyota
- Likes outside of design: Coffee, Ramen, Italian Food, Music, Hiking, Traveling
What you can expect:
- Hand-drawn wireframe of initial infographic design delivered
- Round of discussion and feedback
- Final designed inforgraphic delivered
- High-quality and web-appropriate file formats included (EPS, PDF, and PNG)
What we need from you:
- Detailed description of what you'd like this infographic to achieve
- All content (text information, data, stats and/or graphics) to be included
- Complete breakdown of message to be told
- Color scheme, fonts, or other brand information, if you'd like it to match
- If possible, examples of infographics or other graphic design styles that you'd like to emulate in this infographic
- What's the best way to go about starting ideas for an infographic?
- The main foundation of an infographic is what you're trying to teach or sell, such as "How to Recycle."
- How do I decide what goes on my infographic?
- Think of an infographic as a series of facts. The more facts you can provide, the more content your infographic will have.
- How many revisions do I get?
- One revision is included with this service.
- Who does the designing?
- Jessica Fry, professional designer and illustrator.
- Will this design be completely original?
- Yes. This infographic will be unique, and made just for you.
- How do I communicate with the designer? And how are my files delivered?
- Through the messaging system on Julia Barry Productions' services site.
- Do I have full rights to my finished design?
- Absolutely. You may use your finished design in whatever ways you like. Julia Barry Productions will only ever show your design as proof of work done.
- Where can I see samples of the designer's work?
- Check out the image(s) above!