Infographic Insider - with Cezar
Graphics are the most immediate and effective path to the human brain. Drive traffic online with beautiful infographics that engage your audience each month. Infographics distill complex information into an understandable and shareable format, so they're perfect for driving likes, shares, and sales. They can provide statistics and market reports, tell the story of your business, or share expertise which positions you as the guru you are. If you love being involved in the design process, this one's for you: This monthly infographic comes with two rounds of revisions at your request.
Get to know Cezar!
- Professional graphic designer for over 7 years
- Biggest project(s): Character design for the NY Jets, Event design for the NY Knicks, Logo design for Nintendo and Frederator Studios, Logo design for the last winning band on "La Banda" show on Univison
- Most favorite project(s): One of my favorite brand identity projects is "Ounce Water," an NYC based water company. This is one of my most completed projects all around: I've worked with this client on creating their logo, water bottle labels, website, and ads.
- Likes outside of design: Outside of design I enjoy being physically active (or at least I try to, ha!) by going to the gym, exploring LA and participating as an ambassador for my local running club, "Koreatown Run Club." I also enjoy working on my car from time to time, whether it's mechanical or aesthetics.
- Life motto: I normally rotate quotes that I live by on a monthly basis, ha! My current life motto is, "The more moves you make, the less you have to wait."
What you can expect:
- Hand-drawn wireframe of initial infographic design
- Round #1 of discussion and feedback
- Revision #1 delivered
- Round #2 of discussion and feedback
- Revision #2 final ad delivered
- High-quality and web-appropriate file formats included (EPS, PDF, PNG, and JPEG)
What we need from you:
- Detailed description of what you'd like this infographic to achieve
- All content (text information, data, stats and/or graphics) to be included
- Complete breakdown of message to be told
- Color scheme, fonts, or other brand information, if you'd like it to match
- If possible, examples of infographics or other graphic design styles that you'd like to emulate in this infographic
- What's the best way to go about starting ideas for an infographic?
- The main foundation of an infographic is what you're trying to teach or sell, such as "How to Recycle."
- How do I decide what goes on my infographic?
- Think of an infographic as a series of facts. The more facts you can provide, the more content your infographic will have.
- How many revisions do I get?
- Two revisions are included with this service.
- Who does the designing?
- Cezar Arvelo, professional designer and illustrator.
- Will this design be completely original?
- Yes. This infographic will be unique, and made just for you.
- How do I communicate with the designer? And how are my files delivered?
- Through the messaging system on Julia Barry Productions' services site.
- Do I have full rights to my finished design?
- Absolutely. You may use your finished design in whatever ways you like. Julia Barry Productions will only ever show your design as proof of work done.
- Where can I see samples of the designer's work?
- Check out the portfolio above!