Digital Ads Design - with Lane
You have a great thing going on, but marketing is essential for the right folks to know about it. Share a cohesive, captivating story across digital platforms to funnel the best audiences to you. You can use your current ad campaign graphics, or have a new illustration created for you. Streamline but still have your say: This ad development comes with one round of revisions at your request.
Get to know Lane!
- Professional graphic designer for over 10 years
- Biggest project(s): Annual reports are my jam.
- Most favorite project(s): I love designing brand identities — putting a company's heart & soul out into the world.
- Likes outside of design: I like dogs, queso, interior design, hiking, teaching, but mostly dogs.
- Life motto (or a quote you like): "I move things around until they look right." —Milton Glaser
What you can expect:
- One eye-catching ad designed for you
- High-quality and web-appropriate file formats included (PNG, JPEG & PDF)
What we need from you:
- Detailed description of what you'd like this ad to achieve
- All content (text information, photos, and/or graphics) to be included
- If applicable, campaign design files
- Complete breakdown of message to be told
- Color scheme, fonts, any other brand information, and color/design preferences so I can match your brand and vision for this
- If possible, examples of ads or other graphic design styles that you'd like to emulate in this ad
- How can I make sure this ad reaches my target audience?
- Always make sure your ad has a call to action, or invokes some kind of message. Include a website or social media links attached to your ads to maximize your traffic.
- What if I already have ideas for what I want the ad to look like?
- Great! Please let me know so I can interpret and advise.
- What's the design process?
- You'll receive a beautiful, custom digital ad -- perfect if you're the "get it done" type who's ready to move!
- Who does the designing?
- Lane Robbins, professional designer.
- Will this design be completely original?
- Yes. This ad will be unique, and made just for you.
- How do I communicate with the designer? And how are my files delivered?
- Through the messaging system on Julia Barry Productions' services site.
- Do I have full rights to my finished design?
- Absolutely. You may use your finished design in whatever ways you like. Julia Barry Productions will only ever show your design as proof of work done.
- Where can I see samples of the designer's work?
- Check out the image(s) above!