Digital Ads Design - with Cezar
You have a great thing going on, but marketing is essential for the right folks to know about it. Funnel the best audiences to you with a captivating digital ad. Be involved: This ad development comes with two rounds of revisions at your request.
Get to know Cezar!
- Professional graphic designer for over 7 years
- Biggest project(s): Character design for the NY Jets, Event design for the NY Knicks, Logo design for Nintendo and Frederator Studios, Logo design for the last winning band on "La Banda" show on Univison
- Most favorite project(s): One of my favorite brand identity projects is "Ounce Water," an NYC based water company. This is one of my most completed projects all around: I've worked with this client on creating their logo, water bottle labels, website, and ads.
- Likes outside of design: Outside of design I enjoy being physically active (or at least I try to, ha!) by going to the gym, exploring LA and participating as an ambassador for my local running club, "Koreatown Run Club." I also enjoy working on my car from time to time, whether it's mechanical or aesthetics.
- Life motto: I normally rotate quotes that I live by on a monthly basis, ha! My current life motto is, "The more moves you make, the less you have to wait."
What you can expect:
- Hand-drawn ad design delivered
- Round #1 of discussion and feedback
- Revision #1 delivered
- Round #2 of discussion and feedback
- Revision #2 final ad delivered
- High-quality and web-appropriate file formats included (PNG, JPEG & PDF)
What we need from you:
- Detailed description of what you'd like this ad to achieve
- All content (text information, photos, and/or graphics) to be included
- If applicable, campaign design files
- Complete breakdown of message to be told
- Color scheme, fonts, any other brand information, and color/design preferences so I can match your brand and vision for this
- If possible, examples of ads or other graphic design styles that you'd like to emulate in this ad
- What if I already have ideas for what I want the ad to look like?
- Please let me know so I can interpret and advise!
- How can I make sure this ad reaches my target audience?
- Always make sure your ad has a call to action, or invokes some kind of message. Include a website or social media links attached to your ads to maximize your traffic.
- How many revisions do I get?
- Two revisions are included with this service.
- Who does the designing?
- Cezar Arvelo, professional designer and illustrator.
- Will this design be completely original?
- Yes. This ad will be unique, and made just for you.
- How do I communicate with the designer? And how are my files delivered?
- Through the messaging system on Julia Barry Productions' services site.
- Do I have full rights to my finished design?
- Absolutely. You may use your finished design in whatever ways you like. Julia Barry Productions will only ever show your design as proof of work done.
- Where can I see samples of the designer's work?
- Check out the images above!