Case Study Copy - with Jenn
Need help turning prospective clients into your next awesome project? Case studies are a powerful tool for successful marketing, providing examples of how clients can benefit from what you offer. You will be able to present organized, professional, and impressive information, based on the amazing work you've already done. Written by an award-winning journalist with over 15 years at top media publications, your case study will be accurate, clear, and delivered on time.
Get to know Jenn!
- Writer for over 15 years
- Biggest project(s): Articles and copy in The Atlantic, Salon, We Work, Genetech, Psychology Today, CNN, NPR, USA Today, Travel + Leisure
- Most favorite project(s): Anywhere I can use my writing, interviewing, social media, editing and creativity skills
- Likes outside of this profession: yoga, meditation, travel, travel, travel
- Life quote: "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better." - Beckett (Basically, never give up!)
What you can expect:
- Copy for 1 case study, 500-1000 words total, with skimmable structure using headlines, sub-headers, pullquotes and short paragraphs can also be easily ported onto slides
- 50-100 word microcontent version for use on your website, as a verbal summary in a sales pitch
- Developed, written, and proofread
- Microsoft Word documents
What we need from you:
- Any text, research, or information to be included in the copy.
- Relevant background information on your work or business.
- Goals to be achieved by this enews.
- How long will this take?
- Depending on your needs, writing can take hours to days. No matter what, you will receive your piece on the agreed upon deadline.
- Does this include case study graphic design or Powerpoint presentations?
- This service is for the written content that you will use in a case study you're making. If you need help on the design or tech side of things, check out our other services and we can get you up and running in no time!