Business Card Design - with Lane
An important part of your overall brand, your business card should be eye-catching but simple. Let's make that happen, so you can get sales and keep lasting relationships with cool folks you meet. Helping you network like it's no thang, a great business card shares your contact details and physically represents your vibe and all the awesome things you do. Be involved: This business card design comes with two design options and one round of revisions at your request. Streamline but still have your say: This logo development comes with one design option and one round of revisions at your request.
Get to know Lane!
- Professional graphic designer for over 10 years
- Biggest project(s): Annual reports are my jam.
- Most favorite project(s): I love designing brand identities — putting a company's heart & soul out into the world.
- Likes outside of design: I like dogs, queso, interior design, hiking, teaching, but mostly dogs.
- Life motto (or a quote you like): "I move things around until they look right." —Milton Glaser
What you can expect:
- One professional business card designed for you
- Round of discussion and feedback
- Final business card design delivered
- High-quality and editable file formats included (INDD and PDF)
What we need from you:
- Your pre-existing logo (You can buy my logo design service if you don't have one!)
- If relevant, pre-existing fonts for your brand
- Color schemes of your brand, if applicable
- A detailed description of what you are expecting or envisioning (i.e. your style preferences)
- The information you want on the business card (i.e: name, phone number, title, email, website, social media)
- If possible, examples of business cards or other graphic design styles that you'd like to emulate in this infographic
- Your mission statement
- What are my card shape options?
- Square, rectangle, circle, or oval.
- What if I already have ideas for what I want the card to look like?
- Please let me know so I can interpret and advise! (And remember, using 1 or 2 carefully chosen colors will keep your brand distinct.)
- How many revisions do I get?
- One revision is included with this service.
- Who does the designing?
- Lane Robbins, professional designer.
- Will this design be completely original?
- Yes. This design will be unique, and made just for you.
- How do I communicate with the designer? And how are my files delivered?
- Through the messaging system on Julia Barry Productions' services site.
- Do I have full rights to my finished design?
- Absolutely. You may use your finished design in whatever ways you like. Julia Barry Productions will only ever show your design as proof of work done.
- Where can I see samples of the designer's work?
- Check out the image(s) above!