Business Card Design - with Jessica
An important part of your overall brand, your business card should be eye-catching but simple. Let's make that happen, so you can move it and shake it out in the world, making sales and lasting relationships with cool folks you meet. Helping you network like it's no thang, a great business card shares your contact details and physically represents your vibe and all the awesome thing you do. Be involved: This business card design comes with three design options and 1 round of revisions at your request. Be involved: This business card development comes with three design options and one round of revisions at your request.
Get to know Jessica!
- Professional graphic designer for over 9 years
- Biggest project(s): The Radio Disney Music Awards
- Most favorite project(s): Infographics for Toyota
- Likes outside of design: Coffee, Ramen, Italian Food, Music, Hiking, Traveling
What you can expect:
- 3 business card "comps" (possible design ideas) delivered, for you to choose from
- Round of discussion and feedback
- Final business card design delivered
- High-quality and editable file formats included (INDD and PDF)
What we need from you:
- Your pre-existing logo (You can buy my logo design service if you don't have one!)
- If relevant, pre-existing fonts for your brand
- Color schemes of your brand, if applicable
- A detailed description of what you are expecting or envisioning (i.e. your style preferences)
- The information you want on the business card (i.e: name, phone number, title, email, website, social media)
- If possible, examples of business cards or other graphic design styles that you'd like to emulate in this infographic
- Your mission statement
- Who does the designing?
- Jessica Fry, professional designer and illustrator.
- Will this design be completely original?
- Yes. This design will be unique, and made just for you.
- How do I communicate with the designer? And how are my files delivered?
- Through the messaging system on Julia Barry Productions' services site.
- Do I have full rights to my finished design?
- Absolutely. You may use your finished design in whatever ways you like. Julia Barry Productions will only ever show your design as proof of work done.
- Where can I see samples of the designer's work?
- Check out the image(s) above!
- What are my card shape options?
- Square, rectangle, circle, or oval.
- What if I already have ideas for what I want the card to look like?
- Please let me know so I can interpret and advise! (And remember, using 1 or 2 carefully chosen colors will keep your brand distinct.)
- How many design ideas do I get to choose from?
- Three unique design options are included with this service.
- How many revisions do I get?
- One revision is included with this service.