Article (Journalism) - with Jenn
You know that high-quality writing is the linchpin of effective communication, but gosh, it takes so long to do! Get your long-form article written and out the door with help from an award-winning journalist with over 15 years at top media publications.
Get to know Jenn!
- Writer for over 15 years
- Biggest project(s): Articles and copy in The Atlantic, Salon, We Work, Genetech, Psychology Today, CNN, NPR, USA Today, Travel + Leisure
- Most favorite project(s): Anywhere I can use my writing, interviewing, social media, editing and creativity skills
- Likes outside of this profession: yoga, meditation, travel, travel, travel
- Life quote: "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better." - Beckett (Basically, never give up!)
What you can expect:
- Copy for 1 article, between 2-8,000 words
- Developed, written, and proofread
- Microsoft Word document
What we need from you:
- Any text, research, or information to be included in the article.
- Relevant background information on your work and your interests in this article.
- Goals to be achieved by this article.
- How long will this take?
- Depending on your needs, writing can take hours to days. No matter what, you will receive your piece on the agreed upon deadline.
- Does this service include research?
- Yes. Up to 2 hours of research are included for the development of your article.
- How long will the article be?
- Between 2,000-8,000 words, which is the recommended length for long-form engagement.